Saturday, November 10, 2007

im up late/early

you're probably wondering why i am up so late/early. if i was really talking to you i would probably say that its my stupid leg. i know, sounds weird.
but its true. to be specific, my right leg is in pain. only god knows why. laying in bed didn't help me though, just made it worse. so i got up.
besides the pain my nose is stuffy, runny, and its just plain annoying to be sick. who enjoys blowing their nose continually every five minutes or so? not me.
im not sure if church will be in my schedule for tomorrow or not. its all up in the air.

but now who knows what i shall do. soon i will go back up to bed and try to go to sleep.

1 comment:

danica said...

could it really be possible that you're having growing pains? way to go, girl! you break that 6 foot mark!!

:)