Thursday, June 5, 2008

back to reality.

at night when I turn the light out and the room is completely dark, I only wait for sleep to come and take me away. for once I hear the click of the switch for the lamp beside me, I can only think of the many things that I still have to do. they bother me so much right before I sleep, and that is why I enjoy this time. for I dream of wonderful things. where everything is perfect. where I have nothing to worry about. and even though the dream may be short, it is still quite wonderful.
but then. it stops. I hear other sounds in which I did not hear in the dream. and then, I realize. . .


I'm back in reality. . .

1 comment:

Hannah said...

ITs funny cuz i do the same thing
you are the hero of your dream and you can do all this stuff... Then you have to wake up and everthing is back to normal...