Saturday, July 30, 2011

Randomly I will use Google for no specific use. But only to find something new - most of the time "it" being a new photograph that somehow grabs my attention.
A picture that can have just one word, just one person, or just one object. But something about it caught my eye.

I searched "happiness".
I found this photo.
It's simple, and I like it.


Do you know what makes me happy?

...Being able to sing the same two or three worship songs almost every day to Jesus over and over, and not getting tired of it because I'm singing to Him, and that will never be boring.

Most people grow tired of hearing the same songs repeatedly, but He's different. And thank goodness for that.
I'm okay with pouring my heart out through the same songs to Him every day, and He's okay with hearing the same ones every day. This, makes me very happy.

...My nephews and nieces. I love them to pieces and the sight of them makes me happy. I cannot count the times that while I am taking care of them and they are asleep in their beds I have stood over and watched them, and sometimes have teared up because the love I have for them is completely overwhelming. They are so precious, and so dear to me.

...Silence and the peace it brings. Need I say more?

...Knowing that one day, I will be in Heaven. *sigh* Someday. Someday I will be in Heaven, and I will be with Jesus. The End.

No comments: