Saturday, October 13, 2007

what i did. and what i will do.

yesterday evening i walked down to the little yellow house. ready to watch three little children, who didn't want to go to bed. when their father, mother, and little baby sister left. all they wanted is them to come home. but. . .
the evening went on, and soon they went up stairs to their warm, cozy beds. where they listened intently to me reading peter pan. of course i couldn't read for long. because at that point they would never fall asleep early enough (which by then they would be called exhausted little children).
soon they were all asleep. you could tell by the way they breathed. there were coughs every now and then because the youngest of them all is not feeling well.
all was safe for me to leave. getting out of the rocking chair and then going downstairs. i started picking up pillows from the ground, and sippy-cups went to the kitchen. then, i was able to relax. but before completely relaxing i re-did my hair because when you play around with little kids, it does get a little messy.

but today we will play songs for some people, which we hope they enjoy. we also hope that we don't mess up on anything, which, of course, is rare for the sinclair girls to do. . .right?!

2 comments:

Darlene Sinclair said...

What a wonderful aunt is my Camilla.

And the music sounded beautiful!obed

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got your E-mail. It says that you sent it Monday, but it just showed up in my inbox today so that's why I didn't respond. My E-mail isn't letting me send messages right now either, it's saying something about technical difficulties, but I figured I'd let you know I got it!

Thanks for filling in, I'm sure you'll do great!

-James'