Friday, August 3, 2007

last night i saw the music man. i sat in my seat waiting for it to begin. anxious to see what it would be like for myself since everyone has said how great it is. the music started playing and it reminded me of how much i love this show. all the music got me excited. the curtains went up and if i remember correctly. i never moved in my seat. i just stayed in one position the whole time (until the intermission of course). but, the show was wonderful and everyone did very well.
we got home pretty late only because we all went to Sergi's and had a great time.
--
today is pretty windy. which i love. i love standing in a field, with a skirt, and my hair just going everywhere. i love that feeling. it feels so good to me somehow. most people think wind is annoying. at that point, their just weird to me.

1 comment:

Darlene Sinclair said...

I'm with you. I love The Music Man. And I love standing in the wind!