Tuesday, August 21, 2007

three walks in one day.

one walk -

we started off with me in the middle. i finally told them, "can i be on the outside?" they were thoroughly confused. "whenever i am in the middle of two people i can't walk straight."
i know, im strange. but its true. i can't walk straight when i am in the middle of two people. go ahead, say that im weird.

two walks -

i needed my daily exercise. now what am i talking about. i had already gone on a walk to the bank and library with my sisters, and now i need my exercise?! im nuts. but obviously i thought that i should still go on a walk. a walk around the block. church street, north street, around the cemetery, main street, and my home. nice walk. only whenever i go on a walk they always seem to go fast. but i guess that is expected with my long legs, and how big my steps are.

three walks -

julia and i were going to try to find her (a few minutes before she had left on a walk). we didn't end up finding her, but went straight to the home town cafe for some ice cream while figuring out a set list for julia. cookie dough and black raspberry. we had quite the conversation. a funny one. but as i can't really remember the funny moments in the conversation, i won't tell you the conversation. sorry.

maybe today i will take another three walks. you never know : )

No comments: