Sunday, December 16, 2007

snow storm.

I woke up thinking I would be going to church and having a normal but busy day even though there is a lot of snow coming down on us. Well, church is canceled and so are other events that we had planned.
We all got ready for the day, but will end up in the family room around the fire keeping warm. Finishing gingerbread houses and having as much fun as you can have when there's a snow storm outside the house.

kids are playing, and there are baby's being held. songs being played, and there are games with much laughter.
no one ever thinks of snow storms as fun. but I do. I enjoy being with everyone. with everyone I love. so that's why I will enjoy this day so much. because I can spend more time with my family.

I think I will enjoy this day very much.

No comments: