Thursday, December 13, 2007

tid-bits.

A couple of songs that I really enjoy listening to are from Sense and Sensibility. What do you know?! I look them up and repeat them over and over again. I finally tell myself that I should do something else because I'm not really doing anything on the computer but just listening to the music. It's to bad that I'm not able to just repeat it in my own head instead of having to play them on the computer. Merrick just thinks something is wrong with me by the time I play it the tenth time. Oh well, he's stuck with me for a while.

I decorated some rum logs today, and I was supposed to do it with my sister who actually just made the frosting and then left for her lesson. After ten cookies I was about to give up. It just wasn't that fun by myself. It's more fun when there's a ton of laughter going on and there a few people sitting around the table, each with a place mat in front of them to set the decorated rum logs on.

More and more snow falls to the ground. More snow? I thought we had enough, but I guess not. The more the merrier for the little kids I guess :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's more fun when there's a ton of laughter going on and there a few people sitting around the table..."

I completley agree! That's the best way to frost rum logs.

Thanks for all you are doing to get ready for Sunday's party. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Mrs. Tomford