Thursday, January 17, 2008

shopping.

my day actually started out good. usually it starts out with me being totally lazy, disagreeable, or in some cases quite histarical, only because of how giggly i can be because of how tired i am. it just somehow works that way.
it used to be me, the only one that actually got up to the alarm clock and started off the day with a new excitement (im not sure what about, but you know!).
i would sit in the kitchen while the only other person awake was louissa because she had work to go to. the other two girls just happened to forget that their youngest sister woke them up so they could start their day on time, and just fell back alseep. . .

but, that is a completely different subject. and i wish not to carry on with it.

. . .it started out good, and this is strange for me. the day started out quite normally, i asure you. school had begun after breakfast and everyone seemed quite normal. i just happened to go shopping with my mother right after lunch. it wasnt so bad but, i tell you, the only thing that bothered me so, was the fact that i saw quite a few girls/30 year old moms wearing chunky, ugly heels. it was awful to look at. and that was definitely my least favorite party about the day. it bothered me quite a bit.
i know that my mother got quite a bit of things today, but all i know is that pushing the cart and keeping hold of the cell phone was my job. im not sure if i did much else. i feel like i did nothing else. but im not sure if i did something else or not. strange. . .
when we were finally coming home i was quite thankful. i was tired and completely ready for bed, and was more than satisfied with the amount of shopping we had done.
i can say completely honestly, that i do not like shopping.


i am home now, and my mother is putting things away where they belong. i have figured out what i shall pack for our trip this weekend but have not packed it yet. so, my evening here has not ended yet. i wish it would, but it will not end very happily if i do not finish the things which are needed to be done.


ahhhhh, the wonderful things of life.

2 comments:

danica said...

hey! you're tagged for a blog game. check my site for details!

M. Newvine said...

ugly chunky heels eh? =P