Wednesday, January 23, 2008

tagged.

well, i have been tagged. by her to be exact. so here goes. . .

1) surprisingly enough, though i am only twelve i am going to BASIC. the only reason being that i am playing in julia's band one of the nights. i find this a rather scary thought, and think that it will be very awkward or something like that.

2) if i wanted i could go on a fruit diet for the rest of my life. i know, its strange. but its just stating a true fact about me.

3) normally, whenever i explained my hair i said it was really wavy. im realizing its actually pretty much all curls with a bit of straight hair instead of "wavy."

4) i've realized that seven is a really awkard number and i don't like having to set tables for seven because of how awkward it is.

5) i absolutely hate hearing or watching myself. if i do i either plug my ears and sing the "lala song," or i just walk out of the room.

6) i hate my hand writing. and even though i dislike it, i have no wishes as to fix it. . .i must be weird. . .

7) whenever i have my own house im not going to paint the walls the normal colors that everyone does. i mean, their nice colors but its just not me to do exactly what everyone else does.

------------------------

Here are the rules for the game:
-Link to the person that tagged you
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

i'm not tagging anyone because i think everyone pretty much has been tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What colors would you paint the rooms? I'd love to hear this!