Tuesday, February 19, 2008

blogs and posting.

to be able to write something without any thinking at all would be wonderful, would it not? to not worry about wether or not it makes sense and that whoever reads it can fully comprehend what it means. to not care what it is about and what you should like it to be about. because we all know that we care what we write about. we wonder what the subject should be, and if it should be more than one subject. we all do that. sitting with the computer in front of us thinking of the many things in this world to talk about, and the many views about it. we, are quite funny. don't you agree?

why do we get a blog and post on it? is it just to get your thoughts out? to let others around and not around you know what you have been up to? or is it just to get comments that you can enjoy? why? everyone has their reasons as to why they post, but it really is a strange thing. why don't we just go around visiting people and telling them what you've been up to? i guess its that era where everyone is lazy and only enjoys typing instead of running around being a fun neighbor. :)

that would be interesting though. because at that point no one would be in their houses, but all out and about talking all day to people.

quite strange.

17 comments:

Jeff Ebel said...

That would be nice to talk to people in person but i'll take what I can get

Jeff Ebel said...

look down at the comment on random things to continue our conversation.

Jeff Ebel said...

how dare you! but you do have a point. some day I'm just going to show up at your door and talk just to bother you. :)

Jeff Ebel said...

You should play keybourd I would think you already were. yha I like some change every once and a while but not too much.

Jeff Ebel said...

I should but you do live five hours away I'd have to wait four years til I get my licence well I could take a bus I should :D

Jeff Ebel said...

how tall are you 5'10''

Jeff Ebel said...

Yes you said that you were the tallest girl in your family.

Jeff Ebel said...

Sorry. Yha we are but it works. it would be pretty funny.

Jeff Ebel said...

Not really lately I've been just reading my bible and doing school. Right now my sister Janice and her son Gideon are here so i've just been hanging out all day. How about you.

Jeff Ebel said...

Why can't you see yourself laughing?

Jeff Ebel said...

yes I'm always so bourd mirrors are not fun :D

Jeff Ebel said...

thats true. but why do we have to look good? =O

Jeff Ebel said...

Well it's not like our favorite show but we wach it. I like how they can play instruments this year. why is yours

Jeff Ebel said...

yah I liked that guy hes good. yah well I've only wached it like four times this year. did you have school today? I had a half day it was nice. We are getting a new floor and carpet and paint down stairs for the first time in nineteen years it's going to be weird.

Jeff Ebel said...

yah life :] Oh cool you play in her band. do you just sing or do you play keyboard too? whats the bands name if it has a name? :P

Jeff Ebel said...

Cool sounds fun. What kind of music do you guys play? We're painting our living room today random sorry.

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=9]Pezda[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=9]apos instance manager download crystal reports [/url][/color][/size]