Saturday, February 16, 2008

random things.

::its around 9:20 in the morning and the house is very quiet. there is no loud laughing or even much talking in this home. it is quite strange not having a loud noise while your awake. i being used to it so very much think it almost annoying. i want to have a loud noise while im awake. i want people laughing and talking while im here. is it odd of me to want this?


::time is so weird. it comes and goes ever so quickly. sometimes it feels as if you have a thousand years to do only a few things, and other times it goes by so fast you haven't a chance to do half those things you wanted to do. isn't it weird like that?
you only have one chance to do that day because of how time works. only 24 hours in a day that passes by and will never come back again. and sometimes we wish we could do the day over again to get something right, but, we can't. we have only one chance.


::my randomness is gone. i cannot think of anything else to say.

6 comments:

thisrequiresthought said...

you know what I think?

I think you should write a song about those thoughts.

that's what I think.

Jeff Ebel said...

No your not odd I,m the same way you just get so use to it.

Jeff Ebel said...

Well :P

Jeff Ebel said...

Okay:] so how are you I Haven't seen you in a year.

Jeff Ebel said...

I hope you get better i'll be praying for you. Well I'm doing good not much going on I feel really lazy though I haven't done anything in a long time. I'm only busy on sundays because I'm the leader of the sound team and I have two new people. But other than that not much. I've been quite bored Joy And Jenessa have jobs well Jenessa is a nanny part time. But I've been really happy not much to say other than that.

Jeff Ebel said...

I'm thirteen and your twelve right. Yha its so crazy it's been about a year. do you like it better now or before you re-arranged the house? Well I do kind of like it about a year ago my oldest brother [the head of the worship teams] just came up to me and said jeff learn how to do sound I put you on the list. So I learned and about six months later he told me I was most qualified for it so now I'm the leader. I like to think it's a big deal but it really isn't our church has like 115 people so the sound guys just sit at a little bourd but it's fun. talk to you soon bye.