Tuesday, March 11, 2008

home and long island.

though snow is covering the grounds where my beloved home is. bare tree's paint the sky and leaves the ground.

it is light where my hometown is but the clouds cover the sun so it is hiding. here the sun is to be seen and fills the sky with happiness.

the breeze at home is cold and brisk, but here it can be cool and inviting.

only some homes where i live look magnificently wonderful with its historic looks. here almost all homes have that "look."

at home there are no boats in the harbor, but here many are sitting there waiting for their next adventure.

both places are so very different, but i do love both so very much.

EDIT:



my cousin and i. . .just closin' our eyes for a few minutes.

3 comments:

Jeff Ebel said...

Yeah Long Island is like a home away from home for me. It's so nice I love waking up and hearing the train go by or a plane fly above and such I enjoy being there alot. I don't know why but I really like to take walks there. : )

Cute picture.

Anonymous said...

I do like being "there" as well.
I do think that baby is the cutest.
I do wish it wasn't snowing here.
I do hope you sinclairs continue to enjoy "there".

Anonymous said...

Hey Camilla!
I met you that night you and your sisters led worship at our church...
Don't know if you remember me though... :p

That picture is precious!

--emily