Monday, March 3, 2008

thankful.

i was just looking through posts that i have written, and came across something i wrote when aubrey was born:

baby aubrey

another niece. a cute little girl.
little, tiny, and adorable.
although i have not seen her eye to eye,
i can see her and say "my, my, my."
aubrey you have a special spot in me.
and forever it shall always be.


when i read this tears came to my eyes. it reminded me of how thankful i am that she is here with us. i am so thankful for the many smiles that she gives all of us, and the jibber-jabber that she says.
she is so precious to me and to all of us. and thinking about it just makes me smile.


i do, love her so very much. . .

4 comments:

Jeff Ebel said...

how old is Aubrey now?

Anonymous said...

She loves you, too. Seriously! You're the only person she falls asleep for besides me!

Anonymous said...

oh. you're the sweetest!

Jeff Ebel said...

yeah I don't remember most of my nieces and nephews ages! it's so hard to keep track!

how was your day?