Tuesday, November 20, 2007

energy.

after a day of school, grocery shopping, and more. i am not that tired. though i should be after killing my brain, carrying bags full of food, and doing random pick-up. it doesn't match. i think i am supposed to be tired.
there is still a bit of energy somewhere in me (as i somehow feel it). i am not sure what i shall do. if my mama was to start baking this evening, i would help as much as i could (as i have never made pies or any kind of the sort). but alas, my mum is quite tired after all she has done and no energy left for that. she does have energy enough to sit down and watch a movie though, and i think we all do. but what kind of energy is that? enough where you get excited about the movie so you get a blanket and some coffee, sit down to watch the movie, and never get up until the end? i think it might. maybe thats the type of energy i have. . .you never know.

1 comment:

Darlene Sinclair said...

Love the pic. I wish it could be bigger. Any way to make it enlarge?

And the movie was fun (at least the part I stayed for. Can't beat Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye, can you?)