Tuesday, November 13, 2007

random things.

i am at the point in my sickness that while i am chewing i can't breath because my nose is all stuffed up. it truly is awful feeling.
at least sleeping isn't difficult yet. . .

fall used to be all sunny with a bit of breeze in the air. now it just looks cold and damp. whats so fun about that? to me, nothing. but something i do have fun with is the decorations we have out. all the pilgrims in different places. . .my favorite is the pilgrims/bunny's that we all said were dancing.

i feel like i haven't been able to get all the things i need to get done, get done. then again, you always think of new things by the time your doing something else, so you say to yourself that you'll do that next and you really just have a huge list that pretty much stays the same length because you keep on adding things. i don't like that.
at this point i just wish that i didn't have school to do and could just clean, practice, and do other odd things that i like to do. wouldn't that be just so much nicer (well, to me at least)? i really don't mind practicing that much, 'cause it just means that i am getting better at the things that i am practicing which could mean that i don't practice many things because not everything sounds good...anyways.

off i go. . .to attempt getting everything done like i do every day.

i hope yours goes well.

1 comment:

Darlene Sinclair said...

I am sad to hear that you are not feeling well. Wish I was there to make you some chicken soup, tuck you in on the couch, and watch a movie together. Maybe when I get back we can do that, even though I hope you are actually all better! Love you tons.