Thursday, November 15, 2007

things that i have thought about.

amazingly enough. . .I have already started playing some christmas songs. I don't get sick of playing them as long as I make them a little different in my own way. Soon liana will be saying, "can you please play a different song." I know this is just awful of me, but at times like that I just ignore her and keep on playing.
although it isn't very normal when she asks you to play that song when she dies. but you know. . .

today is rainy. which means that I am not very motivated to do anything of any kind except watch a movie. of course, I can't do that because I have other things that I need to finish. if only it was sunny.

i just wish i could go to sleep.

1 comment:

thisrequiresthought said...

millsie:
you can come play Christmas songs at our house any ole' time.
and I would prefer to be alive when you do so. ha.